Monday, November 7, 2011

TWAS

This week at school we did a big project my partner was mason he was a good partner. He helped me with a project. The project was a wind vane and it was fun. We had a fun time together and I hope we do another project. But I think we had a lot.


I gym I had a lot of fun because we had a gusset teacher his name is Mr. Wood. He is a nice teacher but he is a little mean but not a lot. He was super nice to me and he is a sub for a gym teacher. I hope he will come back and sub for us. We played volleyball and my partner was Emily. Emily said I was really good at volley ball I was super at playing agents the other component.

In music I did a really fun time doing the computer job. Instead of doing singing part of music. In music we sang all about Remembrance Day. Our songs were about assemble for our gussets.

No comments: