Friday, September 10, 2010

My First Week at School

Madison is our first weekly blogger in grade 2! Each week one or two students will blog about what happened at school.
-Miss Dent :)

My name is madison. On our first week of school we lernd aboat a new card game it is cald 10 triagal it is a math game.i also lerund aboat our vise princal / librarens hamit crab. i also made some new firends and miss dent.she taht as how to do the calinder .she shaod as something caold the pockit it is where she puts something in the pockit and we twiy and ges it.this week we did lots of coloring.On the first day of school we made name tags.
Madison the Blogger!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome job, Madison! I can't wait to read more from you and your classmates.

Cherie
aka Madison's Mom

Erin Clarke said...

I agree. Great job Madison! I am so excited to see that another class is blogging just like my class is. I can't wait to share your comment with my students on Monday. We are following your classroom blog over at Dr. H. Until next week...
-Mrs. Malkoske

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great first couple of days. I'm so happy you're my cousin and I'm so happy you're in my friend's class (Ms. Dent). Have a fantastic grade 2 year Madison!

Love,
Natalie
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great work Madison! This is so much fun!
-Claudia Jackson

Anonymous said...

Madison....what a great job you did blogging! It's so nice to see what you guys are doing everyweek in school.

Donna Tschetter
Taylor's mom

Anonymous said...

Great job Madison!!!! Can't wait to see more blogging! Looks like so much fun!

Claudia Jackson
Haley's mom

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read more :) Awesome job Madison - keep it up!!!!!!

Shaunda McCutcheon
Keanna's mom