Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Options, Options, Options in Daily 5!

So far I am really like daily 5 the writing is super fun. I used to hate writing because we always had a topic. now writing is super fun because I get my choice of a topic -Jessica :)

I really like daily 5 beacuse you get to write its so fun. In grade 2 i did not like writing at all but now i LOVE  writing. Right now I'm writing a story about  my dog bening a super hero i think its a pertty good story -Jada!

daily 5 is a great way to start the day because a couple years ago i always thout writing was boring but know it is fun because i have topics to write about.-Mason :o

i like daily 5 because you get to write about whatever you want its awesome.Kayla

Daily 5 is really awesome because we get to pick what we want to do. So far we have learned read to self and writers work shop. For read to self it's explains it's self you just read to your self. For writers work shop we can write a story, graphic novel, novel, poems, comics, song, or whatever you want!!! -Peyton :P

daily 5 is really fun because we get to pick what we want to do. Like we could read first for a while then write in are book it is really fun!;) my favorite type of writing is graphic novel and comics!;)-Brooke!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
i think daily 5 is a great way to start the day. my favourite part is writers work shop. what are your favourite part of daily five?
-mason

Anonymous said...

Hi
i think you did a really good job on the blog.I really like to do daily five too.what is your favorite think in daily five?-Cam

Anonymous said...

Hi
I think Daily 5 is AWESOME!My favorite part of Daily 5 is writers workshop.Whats your favorite part of Daily 5.
:)Dylan

Anonymous said...

Daily 5 is fun so far and I like writer's work shop. I like that you can write about pretty much everything.

Dawson

Anonymous said...

So far I like Daily 5 and I like writer's work shop. Because you can pretty much talk about everything. What is your favorite thing in daily 5?

Dawson

Anonymous said...

hi
ilike how you worte about daily five.i like daily five too.what is your favirte chose in daily five.-Zack